![]()
The 15th of June
Was the day we were to meet
The day we were to add
To our beautiful family
Now it is but a date
For many will come and go
What is its significance
No longer representing joy
No longer should I be pregnanat
I Should be coming home with you
Now a mother in other ways
My dreams will not come true
Yes a mother to an angel
An angel who had other plans
Who came to experience me for a short time
To pure and precious for this land
So now my dear the time has come
We will not meet just yet
And whilst I held you for a time so brief
I cant wait till I see you again
Rita
Was the day we were to meet
The day we were to add
To our beautiful family
Now it is but a date
For many will come and go
What is its significance
No longer representing joy
No longer should I be pregnanat
I Should be coming home with you
Now a mother in other ways
My dreams will not come true
Yes a mother to an angel
An angel who had other plans
Who came to experience me for a short time
To pure and precious for this land
So now my dear the time has come
We will not meet just yet
And whilst I held you for a time so brief
I cant wait till I see you again
Rita



No comments:
Post a Comment