A sunset fit for an Angel - From our home

A sunset fit for an Angel - From our home

Friday, January 16, 2009

Grief




The grief is so overwhelming
The pain is so intense
The feeling of loss on a grand scale
The void so immense

My hands are yearning
To hold my precious boy
My heart is aching
I know I will not experience such joy

I should still be pregnant
In my tummy you should be
But all I can do for you now
Is place flowers at the cemetery

I know you are an angel
To pure for this plain
But I still miss you my precious boy
And I no longer want this pain

I long for the day I see you again
But for now I must go on
To learn life’s lessons , experience life’s joy
Life’s sorrow and so on.

Rita

1 comment:

  1. Perceive Pay Constructions:
    Video poker’s popularity has grown a lot in recent times because savvy players know the game provides a number of the best odds present in 카지노사이트 land and online casinos

    ReplyDelete